• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Edward Snowden: The Hegelian Dialectic

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Here's two guys going off the shallow part of the pool. They seem to have hit their heads when they hit bottom ...
I fear a cure will be coming soon in the form of a vaccination. If you don't take the vaccination you will be banned from places and your money. Basically be shut out of everything. The vaccination will fuck up your DNA and also chip you. Look up ID2020 for more details.
Good info.

At this time that these evil forces are pushing this Hegelian pandemic fear to get the masses to vaccinate in furtherance of their trans-human agenda, also please know that most celebrities, and politicians, are just schills in this process. They don’t get real Covid shots on TV, it’s just for the media. They use placebos, fake retractable syringes, or just fake it all together because they know most people are too stupid to know the difference. The video below is of a promotional fake shot. They made her re-take it once viewers who saw the event live could tell it was fake.

I will save analysis of, nano-technology, RFID chips, and (VAERS) information, for later.
Unbelievable. Meester and Eric, what drugs are you guys on? Geez. These conspiracies theories of yours that the vaccine has computer chips in it are just a bunch of malarkey, (To quote my Irish friends) So the bottom line is that you both don't think that there is a viable vaccine out there? Therefore, then don't get it.

Then I guess when you both have Covid-19 .. you'll be dead. And you'll have no one else to blame.

Continue living life alone and miserable.

Last edited:

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Do they turn on the RFID immediately or does it take a few weeks?

The use of these chips in this way is still in the experimental stage, as the present pandemic is only stage one of a much larger plan being executed over the next 10 to 20 years to subdue humanity and transform people into transhuman (trans-sexual) NWO demonic slaves.

In this first stage, the overall objective is to begin to destroy all that which you love, to destroy your humanity and individuality. Breaking down community values and ethics, social ties, and instead replace this with only hope and allegiance to fascist governmental idol puppets (Trump or some other stooge).

Sports venues (No crowds, cheerleaders, or mascots), Churches (no congregational in-person meetings), Social Clubs/Bars/Restaurants (closed/severely restricted), etc., are the primary target. In most major cities, you have seen mass attendance to these places of human joy, and reverence, stifled with heavy governmental surveillance restrictons, and strong police and/or military presence. Then once faith in these types of meeting places has been sufficiently undermined by COVID fear, then they will use vaccines as a mandatory component of their re-opening.

The RFID chips will be used covertly, immediately, at this time by the NWO. To further break down certain groups and demographics seen as problematic for their ongoing fascist agenda. Also, these chips provide long-term research information on how to control, and destroy, people in general. The goal is to make you sick, then profit off of you through the medical/ pharmaceutical industry, as human Guinea pig test subjects.

The media narrative during this first stage is to deny RFID chips are being injected in present vaccinations. Meanwhile, normalizing the overall idea of the chips as being good, and promoting them as safe for future injections.

This is done by using a predictive programming methodology whereby they first acknowledge the potential use of RFID chips, but only in vaccine packaging and syringes.

Chips that are included in present vaccinations will be used almost solely for tracking and data collection, unlike future chips that will be more interactive, and are designed to be able to effect/influence a subject mentally and/or physically.

Note* that this agenda is not a Republican or Democratic Agenda. It is a worldwide agenda. The two party system in America is manipulated primarily as a divide and conquer technique. Certain aspects of the time-frame execution of this agenda will change depending on the party in power, but the underlying trans-human agenda will move forward independent of any political figure-heads.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
computer chips are just a bunch of malarkey, (To quote my Irish friends) So the bottom line is that you both don't think that there is a viable vaccine out there?

I have not made any statement judging, or subjectively regarding, the the taking of a vaccination, beyond information presented by published sources. That is not something I would do on the internet. I believe that people should do their own research, and make their own decision.

The long term effects, and consequences of, different chemicals contained within certain vaccinations, as described within publicly known, and disclosed information, are unknown, and could be very dangerous. So I am opposed to anyone that tells you to take any vaccination without providing you specific detailed information about it’s ingredients, and any adverse side effects that have been catalogued regarding it by the CDC.

RFID chip technology is well established science. For you to not know that is stupid.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
The long term effects, and consequences of, different chemicals contained within certain vaccinations...,are unknown, and could be very dangerous.

FDA advises states to pause use of J&J Covid vaccine after rare blood-clotting issue affects 6 women, kills 1

Last edited:

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
In this first stage, the overall objective is to begin to destroy all that which you love, to destroy your humanity and individuality. Breaking down community values and ethics, social ties, and instead replace this with only hope and allegiance to fascist governmental idol puppets. Churches (no congregational in-person meetings)..., etc., are among the primary targets. In most major cities, you have seen mass attendance to these places of human joy, and reverence, stifled with heavy governmental surveillance restrictons, and strong police and/or military presence.

Then once faith in these types of meeting places has been sufficiently undermined by COVID fear, then they will use vaccines as a mandatory component of their re-opening.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
What “results”? These people who died from the vaccines weren’t even sick. And the woman in Central Florida, from the preceding video post, who tested negative multiple times, only tested positive for COVID after her vaccination, and still she never got sick, or showed any symptoms of COVID.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Two of my Neighbors are DEAD. from Covid. Not wearing no damn mask, don't need no vaccine, gonna pray to Jesus. You do what you what, hope you come out ok but me, VACCINE!

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
It's all basic statistics. Vaccines with an efficacy rate of 95% will still allow the illness to take hold in 5% of the recipients. There is no guarantee especially when millions of people are getting vaccinated. Basic math would tell you around 50,000 people out of 1 million could still be at risk. It's not too difficult to find a few out of 50k people.

If one's car brakes worked 95% of the time, how long would take to get into an accident?

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
There are people who have gotten COVID and died, there are also people who have never tested positive, but then died from a vaccine. There are also many more people who have never tested positive, never been sick, and are immune to the virus.

The issue here is not about you getting a vaccine, because I already said that people should do their own research, and make the decision that is best for them. The point is that you have a choice, and can make the decision that’s best for you based on as much knowledge as possible. It is your ability to choose that is being threatened.

Because it is not just one or two shots…It is potentially a multitude of “booster” shots as well over an unspecified period of time. And if you don’t get whatever shot the government tells you too, then you could be barred from certain activities.

In any event, this thread is really not about COVID anyways, only to the extent that it represents a more recent example of the overall subject matter of this thread, which is the government using a crisis situation as an excuse to take away your freedoms.

gmase

In any event, this thread is really not about COVID anyways, only to the extent that it represents a more recent example of the overall subject matter of this thread, which is the government using a crisis situation as an excuse to take away your freedoms.
I cannot think of one freedom the government takes from me. There is not an instance in my daily life where I go "oops, can't do that because of big brother."

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
eric2136, your freedoms are not unlimited now. You cannot go anywhere and do anything you want anytime you want. If this was tribal society it would be the same thing, only the Chief would just hit you on the head if you pissed him off. You poor Dear, you are really better off now and just don't know it.😀

Last edited:

gmase

eric2136, your freedoms are not unlimited now. You cannot go anywhere and do anything you want anytime you want. If this was tribal society it would be the same thing, only the Chief would just hit you on the head if you pissed him off. You poor Dear, you are really belter off now and just don't know it.😀
My wife restricts me more than any government. 😉

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
You are speaking in broader terms about slight restrictive inconveniences. I was speaking more specifically about the Yale panel discussion regarding Authoritarian Governmental Issues as presented in the above Yale video in post #213.

Further, many people around the world have lost their livelihoods, and are starving, not because of COVID, but because of the COVID RESTRICTIONS that their governments have placed upon them, shutting down their economies, and thus preventing them from the FREEDOM of making a living to support themselves and their families.

Currently, the world wide hunger and unemployment rates are the greatest in the history of human civilization.

Dismantling societies and communities, and forcing as many people into poverty as possible, is part of the NWO agenda. To subject as many humans to suffering and misery as possible. So as to break your free will, and create docile transsexual system slaves with no hope for a better life, or love for God.

gmase

You are speaking in broader terms about slight restrictive inconveniences. I was speaking more specifically about the Yale panel discussion regarding Authoritarian Governmental Issues as presented in the above Yale video in post #213.

Further, many people around the world have lost their livelihoods, and are starving, not because of COVID, but because of the COVID RESTRICTIONS that their governments have placed upon them, shutting down their economies, and thus preventing them from the FREEDOM of making a living to support themselves and their families.

Currently, the world wide hunger and unemployment rates are the greatest in the history of human civilization.

Dismantling societies and communities, and forcing as many people into poverty as possible, is part of the NWO agenda. To subject as many humans to suffering and misery as possible. So as to break your free will, and create docile transsexual system slaves with no hope for a better life, or love for God.
COVID restrictions probably prevented a large number of them from dying. Death restricts freedom - an often overlooked aspect in the freedom equation.

Science is killing god more than any government.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
The science is that the overwhelming majority of people worldwide who tested positive for COVID did not die, or even get sick. The world wide mortality rate for COVID is less than 2%, with or without a vaccination, and the worldwide mortality rate from COVID never exceeded 6% on average, even at the height of the pandemic. You have a better chance of dying from heart disease, or cancer, than dying from COVID.

Despite this minimal risk of death, COVID restrictions have forced the greatest number of people into unemployment and starvation in the history of mankind. The freedom to make an honest living is the most basic need of human existence. Without this freedom, many people have no choice but poverty. It is the government of each country who dictated these restrictions without debate. And these restrictions have been uniformly exercised in a discriminatory manner, especially against religious expressions and gatherings in America, and around the world. Hence the importance of the Cuomo Supreme Court ruling.